How we helped a leading real estate developer end their productivity woes.
Complex technology architectures can often lead to unplanned business circumstances. That's what happened to our client, a leading Indian real estate developer. They were struggling with a dedicated end-to-end customer relationship management solution and Intellika was called in to advise and implement the right kind of digital transformation strategy for their business. Intellika implemented IERA real estate solution built on Dynamics 365 to drive the productivity of their inside sales team by 25% and improve overall customer satisfaction by 30%.
Complex technology architectures can often lead to unplanned business circumstances. That's what happened to our client, a leading real estate developer. They were struggling with a dedicated end-to-end customer relationship management solution and Intellika was called in to advise and implement the right kind of digital transformation strategy for their business.
Existing ERP on SAP became a liability due to unnecessary complexity:
The client was keen to build on their reputation for customer delight and on-time delivery. However, its sales process was largely driven by ERP system with no dedicated end-to-end customer relationship management solution in place. Contact center was using a stand-alone lead management solution but it was neither open to sales team nor integrated with ERP making it effectively useless to the team.
Major challenges faced with the earlier ERP solution:
- No reverse communication on-site visits to account managers in contact center.
- Low productivity of sales team due to physical records and lack of automation.
- No communication on how many times lead was approached/status of interaction.
- Difficulty in channel partner management and associated incentives.
- No visibility of inventory available.
When the client approached Intellika, we understood that Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales is what they needed to build better customer experiences by bringing real-time visibility to their sales operations and CRM processes. The new solution enabled a 360-degree view of customer information for better relationship management.
Seamless integration of contact center helped increase the productivity of inside sales team by 25% and improved customer satisfaction by 30%.
Key benefit Areas
- A 360-degree view of the customer.
- Higher speed and control of Sales processes.
- Management of all product lines and respective knowledge base articles in one system.
- Enabling the sales team to be informed on all opportunities across accounts to maximize cross-selling.
- Tight integration with SAP systems for real-time inventory and booking/order management.
- Customer satisfaction index improved by 30%.
- Inside sales team productivity improved by 25% as they stopped juggling between various systems.
- Real-time visibility of Sales Operations helped management take proactive decisions instead of reactive.
- Cross-selling opportunities increased tremendously as the account managers from various business lines started to collaborate better.
The Intellika advantage:
"At the outset, we would like to thank Intellika for partnering with us in the implementation of Call Center Solution through Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. The solution deployed has helped us in reducing a lot of NVAs, thereby increasing the productivity of our agents. It has further helped us in building better MIS, which is helping both the agents and supervisors to plan their day better. Along with the Call Center Solution, the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM deployed is very user friendly and easy to maneuver. Seamless integration with SAP has helped in better management of Sales Prospecting, Order Booking and Collections Management."